Thursday, June 28, 2007

Whoo Hoo!


So...I've done it!. I've completed all of my postcards for the Summer Postcard Swap. Although I've had a great time being creative and making something with my hands...and a little help from the sewing machine...I've made a mental note to not sign up for such a project next time I'm 8 months pregnant and in the middle of one of the hottest Las Vegas summers!

I had grand aspirations in the beginning and came up with the design for the felt ice cream cones, but after making 4 of them I realized, my baby was going to be here before I could complete them...I started from scratch with the flip flop design, which was much easier and I believe equally cute!

I hope all of the recipients love them as much as I do...I'm loving checking the mailbox everyday for my little summer treasures...thanks Andrea for organizing the swap.


2 comments:

angela said...

my eyes are popping out at that cuteness!!!!!!!
Happy Summer Abby :)

Kathleen said...

welcome back!
cute cards, too!

how are you feeling? email me!

xo