Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday # 9

Red door in the Marina District...I loved the character of the color, the old handle, even the security mesh!
The building that belonged to the red door...I wonder what sort of curiosities the former business contained?
A funky garage door in San Francisco. I can tell Mike was looking around, hoping no one was watching his crazy wife taking a picture of herself in a random garage door...
Storm drain in Nob hill. I'm the triangular blob of a reflection at the bottom in the water.

I couldn't help but post all 4 of my Self Portraits this Tuesday. We had a unique Christmas in San Francisco with all the sights and sounds of the city which we are completely unaccustomed to. I was glad to have the new camera to capture our adventure.

1 comment:

andrea said...

oh, so many fun SPTs... I think the red door is my favorite one. and christmas in san francisco/ sounds divine!