Saturday, December 31, 2005

Can it be so?

"A rolling stone gathers no moss"
-Publilius Syrus

Although this year is slowly nearing an end, I find myself gaining momentum. It has been a rough road thus far with several potholes & roadblocks. . . one major traffic jam in particular. I've realized that life is what we make it, that the quality of my my day/year/life will not be determined by anything other than my attitude each morning. I struggle with many distractions in my life and am learning to trust my instinct to guide me towards the correct path.

I'm hopeful for a completely felicitous new year. . . to outwardly become the person I truly am, to do the things I so desire. I'm inspired creatively by incredibly talented people to craft with my hand & my heart. I'm inspired by friends & family to love freely and to believe that broken hearts will mend and that I'm not alone...ever. So I will keep rolling, through this new year, and many to come.

Feliz Ano Novo!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

happy new year abby marie!
i hope this new year brings you the peace and blissful happiness that you soooo deserve.
i am grateful to have found you in this vast cyberspace!
xo