Friday, September 15, 2006

Overheard again...

So... I guess I'm just a big eavesdropper because I've been hearing quite a few cute conversations lately... also, I have a lot of alone time and I enjoy soaking in everything that's going on around me...

Here's the scene ... shopping in a store (of course!) and two little boys, maybe 4 or 5 yrs old, were standing under a clothing rack while their mom was browsing.

1st boy: Have you ever seen people step on toys?
2nd boy: Yeah
1st boy: But have you ever seen toys step on people?
2nd boy: No
1st boy: Yeah...life's just funny that way...


I really needed that this week.

4 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

this made me smile. I love hearing kiddos talk-
the reality for them is so amazingly different and simple compaired to our own.

Anonymous said...

i like you.

Lora said...

LOL!!! I have a 6 year old and I can just hear something like this coming out of him! Thanks for sharing!

angela said...

life's just funny that way...
so cute, so smart :)