Thursday, April 13, 2006

I Love this Thursday...


I think I might have said it before, but I am a huge fan of floaty pens...and alright, I'll admit this Thursday that I'm in love with floaty pens. If you don't know what a floaty pen is, it's a pen that the top half has a little sliding scene (mostly sold at tourist attractions, etc.).

I've been collecting them now for more than 15 years on trips I've been on, or if family members go on trips they're on the look out for me as well. My very first floaty pen was from Disneyland, and my most recent from Westminster Abbey in London. I'll keep collecting them as long as they're around but they're not as popular now as they were when I was a kid... so keep your eye out for me ya'll!

More Thursday love here.

3 comments:

angela said...

the best one i ever had was a waldo pen!
i'm loving that bucket set up you store the pens in!!!

Slimbolala said...

I'm sure there's a support group for that somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Do you own an Alaskan Pen as well?