Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sweaty Thursday Love

I am loving this heart pumping, muscle burning, sweat dripping, endurance testing, can barely catch my breath type of exertion. I am loving this so exhausted I sleep like a log and wake up refreshed state of being...this muscle aching, but aches so good type of feeling. I'm loving the zipping up easier, fitting a bit looser, lingering in the mirror a little longer type of days.
    I'm molding this skin & muscle into the vision of myself I see in my dreams, I'm 10.2 lbs lighter with a wagon load to go, but I'm in it for the long haul...I want to feel 25 while I'm still 25 (only 1 more month!) I want to run and leap and cartwheel if I feel the notion to do so. I want my body to do as I say, not dictate my limits. I'm mostly loving this determination...
      side note: I used to love this yellow Lucky Brand hoddie w/ "karma" embroidered across the front until I was flipping through the pages of the highly stimulating rag (People) and spied Kirstie Alley wearing the same exact hoodie...I didn't like it so much after that...I can't really say why.

      More Thursday Love HERE...just relish in it!

      3 comments:

      Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

      great post! gotta love when you feel good in your own body- kristy alley shirt or not, tee hee...

      angela said...

      oh i am so glad you are feeling great.

      hard work, restful sleep, feeling refreshed - these are the good things

      Meegan Blue said...

      Work it baby, that kind of concentrated exertion can be so good for your mind. I love that feeling of thinking of *nothing* except getting to the finish line. Good for you!