Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday #19


I was not what you would call excited about Easter this year...I actually forgot about bunny day until a couple days before and my mother-in-law reminded me I was responsible for the appetizers. We went to church, I contemplated my faith that a man of flesh and blood rose from the dead, took a little nap, ate (of course!)...then the real fun began. My in-laws had bought these pop darts for our friend's kids...little did I know I was a pop dart phenom. So silly and so much fun. This is what my in-law's garden window looked like,,,I won't go into too much detail, but keep in mind we had to lick each dart to get it to stick...yummy!



More SPT April foolishness here and here...

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

that looks like FUN! you go, dart girl!

angela said...

pop darts! good fun, are they still there ? ;)