Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Self Portrait Challenge # 22

I am torn...my life is stagnant...I feel like I should make a decision.
Do I want to try to have another baby with what happened last year still fresh in my heart...
I am fickle..I excercise but don't eat right...I eat right then don't exercise.
I am restless...
I sun bathe when I know I shouldn't.
I like to take pictures facing the sun.
I am hot...I think I'll go for a swim...

Check out more SPC's here and here

p.s. when Esquire saw this picture he said it was a fake smile...I agree...it was nearly 100 degrees!

4 comments:

dani said...

your pool looks cool, and if i had one in your heat i'd be diving in.
hope the stagnant feeling disappears soon.

Kathleen said...

maybe you could become a showgirl in vegas! : )

i hope you find something that feeds your heart.
i don't know you veryvery well...but i have a feeling it is deep in there. and you are strong. you can do anything, beautiful lady.

xo

angela said...

oh the sunshine and warm temps, i wish for that.

the stagnant feeling stinks, i hope it goes away soon also.

Anonymous said...

Life is definitly too short too feel stagnant!! Take "now" in your hands and leave it to yesterday. Put tomorrow in your heart and take yourself on a journey!!