Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday # 13


Whew...the last pic for Personal History month on Self Portrait Tuesday. I chose this picture for two reasons. The first is that I felt guilty about my first post of the month where I discussed my relationship with my brother. I didn't want to leave the impression that he's anything but an incredibly kind person who I was privledged to grow up with...we certainly never had a dull moment!

The second reason for choosing this pic is simply that it makes me laugh. The thing that cracks me up about this picture is that it was taken in January, but I'm rip roarin' ready for Halloween...I always loved to dress up!

See more Self Portraits here and here

3 comments:

Jamie said...

What a great picture! You look full of joyful mischief and ready to fly!

liz elayne lamoreux said...

oh this is great - love that you are playing dress up in january. one of my favorite things to do as a child was play dress up.

Kathleen said...

hee! cutie pies!