Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday # 16

Is this road rage? maybe a convulsion? no. . . it couldn't be. . . singing, could it?
    Let me just say you all are lucky this is Self Portrait Tuesday...and not Self Vocal Tuesday. I absolutely love to sing...loud or soft, low or high, pitchy or otherwise...I will belt it out like my life depends on it.
      On this particular day I was performing my rendition of Kelly Clarkson's "Since U been gone" and I believe I was midway through the "yeah, yeah" portion of the lyrics...can you imagine the scene...me driving (probably haphazardly) screaming at the top of my lungs all while taking my own picture with a big 'ol honkin camera? You absolutely gotta love the depths we'll travel to in order to capture the essence of "me"...
        May I also point out my disgustingly dry lips in serious need of some form of balm.

        More incredible pictures here.

        No comments: