Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday # 17


I am so glad that this is the very last post of this month...I try so hard to be happy and think happy thoughts and put happy images out there. I don't like presenting myself in any manner where I feel uncomfortable, unattractive, or vulnerable... but that's just it...that's life isn't it.
    So this is me over the past two years, either taken by myself or by esquire himself. Pre-pregnancy, pregnant, and after losing her...on vacation, at home...dressed or otherwise (hee hee!) I am who I am, and I'm good with that, and I can't ask for anymore.
      L to R, T to B:
      -Sleepy Eyes (late night)
      -New Haircut (the shortest ever)
      -Sticking out my tongue at the White Cliffs of Dover (ultra attractive)
      -Peace Out at Stonehenge
      -Bathtub girl (*blush*)
      -Fake smile in the bloody tower (Tower of London)
      -Swim cap lovely
      -Red hair & the dog
      -Crossed arms morning sick in Monterey
      -Posing pregnant in Santa Cruz, CA
      -My only picture of my little one...and I guess the only picture of my uterus...
      -My big 'ol mouth plus gum
      -So important on the phone
      -Internet addict (my hair is getting so long!)
      -College sweatshirt and the doggy
      -Waiting in the airport
      -Bowling ball head in San Francisco
      -Chubby cheeks (Coit Tower in the background)
      -Pinky at Chinatown Gate
      -Glary glasses on the way to a hocky game...chilly!

      2 comments:

      Kathleen said...

      "I am who I am, and I'm good with that, and I can't ask for anymore."

      beautifully said. and you are beautiful!

      i am so glad this month is over, too. hee..

      Meegan Blue said...

      I love your beautiful face, lovely in every single shot!